Ready for a funny vegan stoner joke?
A vegan walks into a dispensary…
What happens next?
They get frustrated because there aren’t any tasty vegan weed edibles.
Well, it wasn’t a funny joke. It wasn’t much of a joke at all. It was more of a sad story.
Thankfully, even though we aren’t the best at telling jokes, we have a solution to the vegan edible problem!
In this guide, we will share how to find vegan weed edibles that are both delicious and effective.
Table of Contents
- Highly Edible Sweet Pucks: Your #1 Choice for Vegan Weed Edibles
- Vegan Edibles Can Be Hard to Find — Not Anymore!
- Are There Vegan Edible Gummies?
- Where to Buy Highly Edible Sweet Pucks
- 2 Things to Look for When Choosing Vegan Edible Products
- Do Vegan Edibles Taste Different Than Non-Vegan Edibles?
- Do Vegan Edibles Taste Good?
- Homemade Vegan Edibles vs. Dispensary-Bought Vegan Edibles
- 4 Reasons Why Highly Edible Sweet Pucks Are the Best Vegan Edibles
Highly Edible Sweet Pucks: Your #1 Choice for Vegan Weed Edibles
- Our new assorted sour pucks let you enjoy all of our Highly Edible flavors with every purchase. These are for all the gummy lovers who prefer a little pucker with each bite.
- We decided to hand produce these delicious gems to ensure the highest quality and to help control the accuracy of each dose.
- Our pucks are 100% vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and corn syrup-free.
- NXT Technology converts active cannabinoids into nano isomers which allow rapid uptake of the compound through the mouth, esophagus, and upper intestines.
Vegan Edibles Can Be Hard to Find — Not Anymore!
Edibles are a popular choice. The challenge, though? There aren’t many vegan weed edible options out there.
When it comes to consuming vegan edibles, you must keep in mind not only the cultivation and infusion processes but the ingredients of edible itself.
You’ll want to ensure that each ingredient used to create the edible is vegan and cruelty-free.
If you are making your own vegan edibles, you can make cannabutter by switching out regular butter with vegan coconut oil.
Are There Vegan Edible Gummies?
Gummies are a popular form of edibles. Unfortunately, many gummy edibles that you can pick up at your local dispensary contain gelatin.
Fortunately, there are vegan edible gummy options available, though vegan brands to choose from may be limited compared to non-vegan options.
Highly Edible Sweet Pucks can be an excellent choice for vegan edible gummies. With a variety of flavors and effects to choose from, Highly Edible Sweet Pucks are vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and corn syrup-free.
Where to Buy Highly Edible Sweet Pucks
You can find Highly Edible Sweet Pucks in dispensaries across Nevada and Colorado.
Check your local dispensary to see if our product is in stock and experience the taste and quality of Highly Edible Sweet Pucks today.
2 Things to Look for When Choosing Vegan Edible Products
When it comes to vegan edibles, you want a quality product that not only tastes good but delivers on the type of high that you are after.
But with so many different edible options available, how do you choose the best vegan edible products?
Let’s take a look at some considerations you will want to keep in mind.
#1: Vegan-Friendly Certified
Looking for a vegan-friendly certification on product packaging is the best way to ensure that you are consuming vegan edibles. Thanks to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA), all food products that claim to be vegan must be certified by a third party.
Certified vegan-friendly edibles should have a vegan certification badge clearly displayed on the packaging, just like our Highly Edible Sweet Pucks packaging below.
To obtain vegan-friendly certification, very strict guidelines must be followed, including the following:
Must Contain No Animal Products
To be classified as a vegan-certified product, vegan edibles must not contain:
- Animal by-products
- Eggs or egg products
- Milk or milk products
- Honey or honey bee products
- Insects or products from insects, including silk and dyes
- Sweeteners that have been filtered or processed with bone char
- Liquids that have been filtered, defoamed, or clarified with animal products
Must Involve No Animal Testing
Animal testing is prohibited in the production of vegan-friendly certified edibles, whether the animals used are alive or deceased.
Animal testing cannot be used to:
- Test any ingredients used to create the edible
- Test the finished product by the supplier, producer, manufacturer, or any third-party research to include feed or nutritional trials, environmental safety, toxicity testing, or animal tests or trials “as required by law”
Must Contain No Animal GMOs
Vegan-certified edibles may not contain any type of animal-derived GMOs or animal-derived genes used to manufacture ingredients, or the finished product.
Must Provide Verification
The final step of securing a vegan-friendly certification involves providing supplier verification that no animal products were used in the manufacturing of ingredients, or the final product.
#2: Product Quality
Like any type of weed product, quality matters.
The quality of vegan edibles can affect:
- The taste and freshness of the product
- The effects of the product
To ensure that you are purchasing a high-quality vegan edible …
- Pay attention to reviews. Fellow weed aficionados will rarely steer you in the wrong direction.
- Look for a vegan-friendly certification badge on the packaging.
- Make sure you are purchasing from a reputable source, such as a dispensary.
- Read the ingredients. For example, Highly Edible Sweet Pucks contain only high-quality ingredients to create a delicious and effective vegan edible.
Do Vegan Edibles Taste Different Than Non-Vegan Edibles?
While vegan weed can taste cleaner and smoother due to having less residue and a reduction of noxious fumes when smoking, there is no noticeable difference taste-wise when vegan weed is used to make edibles.
However, vegan edibles can taste different than non-vegan edibles based on other ingredients used to create the product.
Do Vegan Edibles Taste Good?
For some reason, there is a common misconception that vegan edibles cannot taste as good as non-vegan edibles — as if they were a knock-off version of “the real stuff”.
This is simply not true!
Vegan edibles can be just as delicious, if not more delicious, than non-vegan edibles. And, you can enjoy them guilt-free knowing that no animals were harmed in the making of the edible.
While vegan weed may not contribute to any difference in taste when it comes to vegan edibles, other vegan ingredients do.
For example, Highly Edible Sweet Pucks are not only vegan, but contain zero corn syrup or soy products. With the absence of animal-derived artificial dyes, these vegan edibles produce a fruity and sweet flavor that can be missing in other edible gummies that produce artificial, sickly sweet flavors.
Homemade Vegan Edibles vs. Dispensary-Bought Vegan Edibles
Some vegan weed consumers prefer to make their own vegan weed edibles while others opt to purchase their vegan edibles from a dispensary.
But when it comes to vegan edibles vs. dispensary-bought edibles, is there really a difference?
Let’s explore the main differences between homemade vegan edibles vs. dispensary-bought vegan edibles.
It goes without saying that purchasing high-quality, pre-made vegan weed edibles can be far more convenient than making your own homemade edibles.
To make your own homemade edibles, you must:
- Purchase weed to create your cannabutter
- Make vegan cannabutter
- Properly dose your edibles; and
- Produce an edible using a homemade recipe
This process can be labor-intensive, though some weed consumers prefer to make their own vegan edibles and have control of the amount and type of ingredients used.
Once you add in the cost of …
- Purchasing weed to create your cannabutter
- Sourcing vegan edible ingredients
… it can be significantly less expensive to purchase pre-made vegan edibles vs. making your own.
When making your own vegan weed edibles, it can be easy to dose edibles inconsistently and misjudge potency levels, especially if you are not an experienced hand.
Dispensary-bought vegan edibles are typically created with a consistent process that ensures quality control. For example, Highly Edible Sweet Pucks are hand-produced to ensure the accuracy of each dose.
Reasons Why Highly Edible Sweet Pucks Are Our Favorite Vegan Edibles
So, now that we have discussed …
- What constitutes a vegan edible
- What you should keep in mind when purchasing vegan edibles; and
- What vegan edibles taste like
… Let’s talk about why Highly Edible Sweet Pucks should be your go-to brand for delicious and effective vegan edibles.
#1: Quality You Can Count On
There’s a reason why Highly Edible Sweet Pucks are “highly” recommended.
When it comes to quality, we don’t skimp.
Our vegan edibles are infused with high-quality, whole cannabis flower that can produce desired effects that keep you coming back for more.
In addition, we use only natural, high-quality ingredients to create a gummy that is bursting with juicy, fruit flavors that don’t taste artificial and are void of any chemically sweet flavors.
#2: NXT Technology
All Highly Edible Sweet Pucks products are created with NXT Technology, which converts cannabinoids into nano isomers to allow for rapid uptake through the mouth, esophagus, and upper intestines.
This is a very science-y way of saying — our vegan edibles can get you high fast.
#3: Variety of Flavors that Could Satisfy Any Taste
Highly Edible Sweet Pucks come in a variety of flavors, including:
- Watermelon; and
Can’t choose a favorite flavor? Our assorted packs allow you to enjoy all of our flavors with every purchase.
Prefer sour over sweet? Then you’ll love our assorted sour pucks.
#4: Variety of Effects to Help Satisfy Any High
Whether you’re after indica, sativa, or hybrid effects, we have you covered.
Our products are available in indica, sativa, and hybrid so you can enjoy our delicious vegan edibles while achieving your desired high.
Additionally, we also offer CBD Therapy Assorted Pucks.
Our CBD line of vegan edibles combines CBD with a small amount of THC to help achieve medicinal effects.
Disclaimer: Keep out of reach of children. For use by adults 21 years of age and older. This is a cannabis product.